United Way, Company Giving Campaigns, Federal, State and Local Campaigns
AWA is a recognized recipient of funds from numerous giving campaigns in South Jersey and the surrounding areas. Payroll deductions are an easy way to support AWA's mission. Each year, many supporters designate AWA to receive their donations. These donations go a long way toward funding programs in humane education and pet therapy as well as low cost clinic and adoption services. Your pledges, whether large or small, added up to an amazing $50,000 for the animals this year. Thank you for choosing AWA.
Federal Employees can select a charity located anywhere in the country to receive a Combined Federal Campaign contribution. If you would like to support AWA's mission, our CFC number is 60264 (it can be found on the Universal Giving List on the CFC website).
- United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey - 7960
- United Way of Allegheny County - 221142
- United Way of Central Indiana - 75109
- NJSECC (New Jersey State Employee Charitable Campaign) - 6559 [Due to a communication issue between AWA and NJSECC we were not able to be included in this campaign for 2015/2016]
- South Jersey Combined Federal Campaign - 60264
- GCPECC (Gloucester County Public Employees Charitable Campaign) - 0726
- United Way of The Greater Triangle (North Carolina) - See campaign chairman
- United Way of Delaware County - See campaign chairman
- United Way of Delaware - See campaign chairman
OTHER EMPLOYER CAMPAIGNS:
The following companies offer giving campaigns independently and some will even match your pledge or a percentage of it.
- Boeing Helicopter
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Drexel University
- Glaxo-Smith Kline
- JC Penney
- Johnson & Johnson
- Wells Fargo