Wednesday Evening Vaccines and Routine Tests
4pm-7pm- No Appointment Required (see schedule below)
**Note that we will close promptly at 7pm
No appointment is needed and clients will be helped on a first come-first served basis. Upon arrival you will take a number and registration form.
Vaccine Days provide healthy pets with their core vaccines and routine tests only. There are no diagnostic or ill pet services provided. If an illness or abnormality is noted, the pet owner will be offered an examination/care appointment. The decision to vaccinate an ill animal is at the veterinarian's discretion.
Note that you can purchase flea and tick preventatives at the vaccine clinic.
Please bring prior vaccination records, if available.
A 3-year rabies vaccine can only be given if proof of previous vaccine is shown. (Must be a certificate, not a tag.) If you do not have proof of a previous rabies vaccine, a 1 year vaccine will be given.
2017 Wednesday Vaccine Clinics (4-7pm)
**PROTOCOL FOR MEDIUM, LARGE, AND/OR AGGRESSIVE DOGS:
-Dog must stay in car until called.
-No retractable leashes.
-Must have training collar or loop lead.
-Schedule only one dog per day per family.
-If your dog is too much of a handful for you to safely handle alone, please bring help.
Contact the clinic at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856-424-2288 with any questions.
- Rabies Vaccine* $15
- Bordetella Vaccine* $16
- Feline Distemper Vaccine(FvRCP)* $16
- Canine Distemper Vaccine(DAPP)* $16
- Canine Influenza Vaccine* $22
- Feline Pure-Vax Rabies Vaccine* (one-year vaccine only) $25
- Lyme Vaccine* $22 (Requires blood test. Note: Dogs receiving this vaccine for the 1st time must receive a booster vaccine 3 weeks later.)
- Leptospirosis Vaccine* $16 (Note: Dogs receiving this vaccine for the 1st time must receive a booster vaccine 3 weeks later.)
Prices are subject to change.
*Due to rising costs of Medical Waste Collection, we must add a surcharge of $1 per pet/ per appointment for most medical appointments.