Become a Pet Sponsor & Help Save Lives
A Pet Sponsor provides a monthly minimum gift of $150 to help support our "Can't Buy Me Love" adoption program. It can cost more than the average of $425 to provide care to a "Can't Buy Me Love" pet. These pets are often overlooked by adopters because of their age, health, or behavior challenges and stay with us for longer than 30 days.
The "Can't Buy Me Love" program was established to provide funds to help these dogs and cats. Examples of what a Pet Sponsor provides to one of our neediest pets:
- Additional training or a consultation with a behaviorist
- Special medical or housing care
- Extra marketing to expose the pet to new potential adopters
- Help to make the transition into his/her home with some added outside help
How Does Sponsorship Work?
- Decide on the level of support to which you would like to commit, and fill out the form below.
- After each monthly payment, we will send you a thank you letter with our tax ID#
- We will also include a picture and a handwritten update on one of our pets from the "Can't Buy Me Love" adoption program.
If you are unable to commit to the Pet Sponsorship Program and would like to support AWA with a monthly recurring gift, you can do so at any amount you choose. Frequent gifts matter, no matter how small. Click here for our monthly giving options.
If you have any questions please contact us by email here or at 856-424-2288, ext. 110.
Thank you for making AWA- and the animals we serve- a part of your life.