ADOPTING CATS AND KITTENS
All cats and kittens are:
- Spayed or Neutered
- Dewormed (often the first in a series of treatments that should be completed by the adoptive family)
- Treated for fleas
- Up to date with vaccinations (for kittens, the first in a series of vaccinations that should be completed by the adoptive family through their veterinarian
- Vaccinated for rabies (if older than four months of age)
- Microchipped. All cats and kittens come identified with a permanent, unique microchip. Microchip registration is included in the adoption.
- Receive one month of Sheltercare Pet Health Insurance
- Personalized adoption counseling to ensure you are adopting the right cat for your lifestyle.
Cats and kittens must go home with a cat safety collar, a carrier, and an ID tag which are all available for sale in the shelter office.
Black Friday Adoption Event: Doorbuster Savings on Priceless Pets!
Adoption Fee Specials on Select Pets.
Adopting a pet on Black Friday is beneficial for the whole family.
The extra time off from work and school allows pets more time to settle into their new homes.
Come to AWA to meet our dogs, cats, and small furries!
Normal adoption procedures apply.
Kittens six months and younger: $95.00
Cats older than six months: $65.00
Adoption Center Hours
Monday through Friday 12pm- 7pm
Saturday and Sunday 12pm - 5pm
email@example.com | 856-424-2288
Petco Foundation Grant
A generous $3,000 grant from the Petco Foundation enables us to purchase special in-cage perches to help our shelter cats have more vertical space that will provide them with more stimulation and exercise as they await for their forever homes.